Hi [insert boss’s name],
Have you heard about AU, Autodesk University? It’s Autodesk’s annual learning conference. It takes place in Las Vegas, November 12-15, 2018.
AU has been around for 25 years and what I learn there can help our entire company be more productive and competitive.
As an AU attendee, I’ll be able to:
- Attend classes, workshops, and labs led by experts and thought leaders from across the design, engineering, construction, and manufacturing industries.
- Come together with other professionals to exchange perspectives, build community, and share how we’re facing industry challenges.
- Get hands-on experience with the technologies affecting our industry, including generative design, immersive design, and robotic fabrication.
- See what changes lie 3-5 years ahead and learn how we can adapt.
- Take Autodesk Certification exams free. (Over 1,500 attendees took exams at AU last year.)
It costs approximately $X,XXX for X days (including the conference pass, hotel, flight, etc.). You can see more about it on the AU Las Vegas website.
Think it over and let me know if we can discuss this at our next 1:1 meeting.