Social Media in AU Virtual
- How do I link my Twitter account to my AU member account? Why should I do this?
You must have an existing AU member account to link your Twitter account to. If you don't have one, create one now.
To link your Twitter account to your AU member account, sign in with your Twitter credentials. The first time you do this, you will be required to authorize access. You only need to do this once.
Once you have your AU member account linked to your Twitter account, you can:
- Log in to AU Virtual using your Twitter credentials.
- Share event and class links to your Twitter feed.
- Join the Twitter conversation at #AU2012 from within the AU Virtual interface.
- How do I link my Facebook account to my AU member account? Why should I do this?
To link your Facebook account to your AU member account, you must sign in using your AU member credentials and update your profile to authorize Facebook access. If you do not already have an AU member account, fill out this short profile to sign up.
After you sign in with AU member credentials, choose My Profile from under your name at the top of the AU website. Edit the Social Networking section of your profile to authorize Facebook access. You only have to do this once.
Once you have linked your Facebook account to you AU member account, you can:
- Log in to AU Virtual and the AU website using your Facebook credentials.
- Share class links, recommendations, and events directly from AU Virtual or the AU website to your Facebook timeline.
- How do I use Facebook with AU Virtual?
You can share the AU Virtual event or recommend a class from within the AU Virtual interface.
- To let your Facebook friends know about AU Virtual, click the Facebook icon near the top of the page. Write something and share a link to AU Virtual so that your friends can join in.
- To recommend a class, click Recommend in the class description. Information about and a link to the class will appear on your Facebook timeline.
- How do I use Twitter with AU Virtual?
Click the Twitter tab to view Twitter posts tagged with #AU2012.
To tweet, use the text box at the bottom of the Twitter tab. Your tweets appear in the AU Virtual Twitter feed as well as your followers' feeds. You must have your Twitter account linked to your AU member account.
Submit a Question
- How much does AU Virtual cost?
- Do I need to register for AU Virtual?
- When do AU Virtual classes start?
- What is AU Virtual?
- Do I need to watch virtual classes at a certain time or reserve a space?
- How do I access AU Virtual?
- What types of classes are available through AU Virtual?
- What can I do at AU Virtual?
- How long are AU Virtual classes?
- How do I find classes to watch?
- What are the system requirements for AU Virtual?
- Why is Autodesk University producing AU Virtual?
- Can I ask the presenter a question?
- I am registered for AU 2012 in Las Vegas. Do I need to register for AU Virtual too?
- When can I sign up to be an AU member?