Get information in the speaker resource center
Welcome to the speaker resource center, where you can learn about the benefits of speaking at AU, how to submit a proposal, and helpful resources for selected speakers.
Calling all AU 2014 speakers: it's prep time
We need you to complete a few housekeeping ittems, and each has a set deadline.
- Sign your speaker agreement
- Upload your photo
- Review your speaker profile
- Add any co-speakers
- Download presentation templates
We are no longer accepting proposals, but we hope you'll consider speaking at AU next year. Sign up to receive a reminder when it's time to propose classes for AU 2015.
Share your experience and help others solve challenges similar to those you've faced.
Mingle with other speakers and meet users who are tackling the same issues as you.
Attend AU on us
Speakers receive a complimentary AU 2014 Pass.
|Submissions begin||April 23, 2014|
|Proposals deadline||May 23, 2014|
|Classes selected and speakers notified||Late June, 2014
|Speaker registration opens||Late August 2014
|Deadline for uploading class handouts||November 12, 2014
|Autodesk University||December 2-4, 2014|
Bookmark the AU Speaker Blog to get important information for speakers.
Visit the Speaker Blog
We appreciate the effort all our speakers and lab assistants put into making AU an effective, valuable conference. Each AU class has a primary speaker. The primary speaker is responsible for meeting requirements, submitting all class materials, and completing all class tasks. This person will receive the complimentary AU 2014 Pass (and if applicable, the honorarium), regardless of how many speakers are presenting.
|Class format||First class||Additional classes
|Lecture, hands-on lab, panel, roundtable||AU 2014 Pass
(hotel not included)
|$400 per class honorarium|
- Autodesk will not divide an honorarium among multiple speakers of a single class.
- Final handouts must be uploaded to the AU website by the due date specified.
- Compensation does not include lodging or travel.
- Honorarium payments are distributed on site from the Speaker Ready Room. Payments are made in the form of a Managed Spend Visa card.
- Autodesk is prohibited from providing honoraria to U.S. and non-U.S. government officials and employees (in any branch of government and irrespective of title or office held), including without limitation, individuals employed by or affiliated with state-owned enterprises and individuals who represent or act on behalf of a governmental entity.
- Autodesk employees do not receive cash honorariums regardless of how many classes they teach. They receive a complimentary AU 2014 Pass (not including travel or hotel).