Take Autodesk certification exams for free at AU
Boost your career with Autodesk Certification. Attaining Autodesk Certified Professional status validates your skills, provides an industry-accepted credential, and gives your firm a competitive edge. We offer free Autodesk certification exams and a certification exam prep lab on the latest versions of several Autodesk products.
Taking certification exams at AU is easy
- Follow the certification exam preparation tips to make sure you are ready.
- Go to the Certification Lab at AU Las Vegas and tell the proctors which test you want to take.
- Take up to 2 hours to finish each product exam. You can make 2 attempts to pass.
- No preregistration is required.
Exams that were offered at AU 2013:
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2014
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2014
- Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2014
- Autodesk® Inventor® 2014
- Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2014
- Autodesk® Maya® 2014
- Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite 2014—Road and Highway Solution
Prepare for certification exams before AUtop
There’s a lot you won’t want to miss at AU, so prepare for your exams before you come. Previous exam-takers who became Autodesk Certified Professionals at AU say they were successful because they prepared before they arrived at the conference.
Study prep road maps
Learn about exam requirements and helpful tips with these certification exam preparation road maps.
Watch online prep classes
Get prepared with online classes like these before you come to AU.
Use training resources
Purchase official training guides and access community resources.
Prepare at AUtop
Use these resources at the conference to finish preparing for your Autodesk Certification at AU.
Check out new guides in the Certification prep area.
Purchase a guide
Buy updated printed Autodesk certification guides.
Visit the prep study area
View guides, talk to others, and get ready.
Earn AIA credits at AUtop
Earn 1.5 AIA credits for each qualified class you take at AU. Some classes also qualify for Health, Safety, and Welfare (HSW) credits.
Classes that were eligible for AIA credits in 2013
- Architecture and Building Design
- Building Owners and Operators
- Fabrication for Architecture
- MEP Engineering and Design
- Structural Engineering and Design