AU registration and attendance answers
Find answers to questions about the AU registration process and attending Autodesk University in Las Vegas. AU FAQs can also help you determine if you need a visa for AU.
- I need help with my Autodesk account.
- Do I need a U.S. entry visa to attend AU?
- How do I obtain a visa for AU?
- What do I do if my embassy/consulate requires me to submit an invitation letter?
- What if I am from a country that participates in the Visa Waiver Program?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Can I transfer my registration (including hotel and scheduled classes) to someone who has not yet registered?
- Can my under-21 friend, child, or colleague attend AU or be my guest at AU?
- What payment methods can I use?
Confirm current visa requirements and get instructions from your local U.S. embassy or consulate. Sometimes you can complete an electronic visa application form online. Allow plenty of time for the visa application process. Check the U.S. State Department consular affairs website for visa wait times.
After you register and pay for AU, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- First and last name (as it appears on your passport)
- Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Passport number and expiration date (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Issuing country and country of residence
Note: We provide invitation letters for registered AU attendees only.
If your country participates in the Visa Waiver Program—and you have a machine-readable passport—you may be able to travel without a visa. For more information, refer to the U.S. State Department website.
To cancel your registration for Autodesk University or any preconference events, you must email the AU Registration Team at email@example.com three weeks prior to the conference start date. The cancellation fee depends on which events you registered for.
After about three weeks prior to the conference, all registration fees are non-refundable. If you register, but do not show up for the conference, you will not be issued a refund.
Can I transfer my registration (including hotel and scheduled classes) to someone who has not yet registered?
Email the AU Registration Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must request the transfer via email by approximately three weeks prior to the conference and pay a $100 transfer fee.