AU registration and attendance answers
Find answers to questions about the AU registration process and attending Autodesk University in Las Vegas. AU FAQs can also help you determine if you need a visa for AU.
- I need help with my Autodesk account.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- When does AU registration open?
- What does the AU 2014 Advance Pass give me access to?
- Do I need to register for AU if I have already purchased an Advance Pass?
- What is the difference between the Advance Pass sale and Advance Pass registration?
- What are the advantages of purchasing an AU 2014 Advance Pass?
- Do I need to know the names of the people that will attend AU at the time I purchase AU 2014 Advance Passes?
- How do I use my AU 2014 Advance Pass registration code?
- What is the maximum number of Advance Passes that I can purchase?
- What is the process for distributing Advance Passes?
- Can I register multiple people myself?
- Can I track who has used the passes I have distributed?
- How can I purchase an AU Guest Pass?
- Can my under-21 friend, child, or colleague attend AU or be my guest at AU?
- What payment methods can I use?
- Do I need a U.S. entry visa to attend AU?
- How do I obtain a visa for AU?
- What do I do if my embassy/consulate requires me to submit an invitation letter?
- What if I am from a country that participates in the Visa Waiver Program?
- Is the cost of hotel accommodations included the registration fee?
- Am I going to be charged for the entire hotel bill when I register for AU?
- Can I view the AU 2014 courses before I register for AU 2014?
Advance Pass Cancellation Policy
To cancel your registration or registration code(s), send an email request to the Autodesk University Registration Team no later than Friday, November 7, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific time.
All valid cancellations received by Monday, October 20, 2014 will be assessed a US$100 cancellation fee. Cancellations received after Monday, October 20, 2014 through Friday, November 7, 2014 will be assessed a US$500 cancellation fee. After Friday, November 7, 2014 all registration fees and unused codes are non-refundable. Conference no-shows are ineligible for a refund.
Registration Cancellation and Transfer Policy
To return your AU 2014 Pass or AU 2014 Advance Pass or to transfer your registration, send an email request to the Autodesk University Registration Team no later than Friday, November 7, 2014, at 5:00 p.m. Pacific time.
All valid cancellations received by Monday, October 20, 2014 will be assessed a US$100 cancellation fee. Cancellations received after Monday, October 20, 2014 through Friday, November 7, 2014 will be assessed a US$500 cancellation fee. After Friday, November 7, 2014, all registration fees and all unused AU 2014 Advance Passes are non-refundable. Conference no-shows are ineligible for a refund.
All valid transfer requests will be assessed a US$100 transfer fee. The person receiving the transfer must not be a current attendee in the system at the time of the transfer request. All transfer requests must be received in writing from the original attendee.
Confirm current visa requirements and get instructions from your local U.S. embassy or consulate. Sometimes you can complete an electronic visa application form online. Allow plenty of time for the visa application process. Check the U.S. State Department consular affairs website for visa wait times.
We can provide you with one. After you register and pay for AU, email the following information to email@example.com:
- First and last name (as it appears on your passport)
- Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Passport number and expiration date (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Issuing country and country of residence
Note: We provide invitation letters for registered AU attendees only.
If your country participates in the Visa Waiver Program—and you have a machine-readable passport—you may be able to travel without a visa. For more information, refer to the U.S. State Department website.
Hotel accommodations for AU 2014 are not included in the registration fee and are at an attendee’s own expense. If you have been provided with a hotel code, please be sure to enter it during registration so that your correct billing can be applied.
All persons requesting hotel accommodations through the AU 2014 site will need to provide a credit card for hotel purposes. The card provided will be charged one night’s room and tax to secure the reservation, and the additional balance of your stay will be collected upon check -in. If you are using a card that is not in your name to pay for your stay, please contact the AU Registration Team for a credit card authorization form.