Getting Ready for AU
- How do I print my personal schedule?
It is important that you print your personal schedule and bring it to the conference. AU will not provide you with a schedule in your registration packet.
Note: ADN, ATC, and M&E agendas are available on-site only.
To print your schedule:
- Log in to your AU 2012 registration account.
- In the left navigation, click My Schedule.
- At the top of the schedule, click Print View.
You will also be able to view your schedule with the Autodesk University mobile app. You will need your AU 2012 registration account login and password to access your schedule using the Autodesk University mobile app.
- What do I need to bring to AU?
Bring yourself, your ideas, and your curiosity, of course. And a few other things:
- If you have a personal device that can connect to the Internet, bring it. You will be able to access much information from the Autodesk University mobile app, so you don't need to print it. As part of Autodesk's committment to sustainability, we encourage you to use electronic copies of documents as much as possible.
- Bring your personal schedule. AU will not provide you with a personalized printed schedule in your registration packet. Your schedule will be available from the Autodesk University mobile app during the conference. Make sure you have your AU 2012 registration login and password.
- Bring class handouts and other materials. As part of its commitment to sustainability, AU will not provide you with class handouts, except for hands-on labs. You can download your class materials, and then you can choose whether to print them or read them on a personal device. You will not be able to download class materials from the Autodesk University mobile app.
- Bring a show guide. If you want a printed copy, print your guide before coming; we will not give out show guides on site. You will be able to access some, but not all, of the information that is in the guide using the Autodesk University mobile app.
- Bring your own water bottle. You can help reduce the use of disposable water containers.
- How can I avoid standing in the registration line?
If you're already in Las Vegas, check in early to avoid the Tuesday morning rush. Registration is open on Sunday 4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. and Monday 7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Will there be W-Fi access available during the conference?
Yes! Wi-fF will be available in most conference spaces. The public SSID will be AU2012.
Submit a Question
- What is the cost of the conference?
- What are the dates and location of the conference?
- What are my hotel options?
- What is included in the AU 3-Day Conference Pass?
- Will any discounts be offered?
- What do I need to bring to AU?
- How do I access the class scheduling system?
- What is included with the AU Evening Guest Pass? Can my guest attend classes?
- How do I arrange to extend my hotel reservation?
- How do I get from the airport to the Mandalay Bay?
- Can I buy a pass for one day?
- What is the cost of parking?
- Who is eligible for an Education AU 3-Day Conference Pass?
- How much does the AU Leadership Forum cost? What is included?
- My employer will be covering my room and taxes for my hotel reservation or extension. How can I set this up?
Autodesk University Registration Team:
888-371-1722 (toll-free in the United States)
Phone: +1 415-446-7717
Fax: +1 415-507-1480
Hours: 6:00 am - 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)