AU Virtual and AU
- I registered for AU 2012. Does that mean I am also registered for AU Virtual?
No, they are separate events and you must register for AU Virtual separately.
- When can I register for AU Virtual?
AU Virtual will open on November 27. You can register on the same day.
The AU Virtual catalog will be available in early November.
- When do AU Virtual classes start?
AU Virtual classes will be available on November 27, 2012.
- I’m going to take a certification exam at AU 2012 in Las Vegas. Are there online classes to help me prepare?
Yes, there are online certification preparation classes available now. If you are planning to take a certification exam at AU, be sure to take a look at these classes.
- Do I need to watch virtual classes at a certain time?
No. For AU Virtual 2012, all classes will be available on demand.
Submit a Question
- What is the cost of the conference?
- What are the dates and location of the conference?
- What are my hotel options?
- What is included in the AU 3-Day Conference Pass?
- Will any discounts be offered?
- What do I need to bring to AU?
- How do I access the class scheduling system?
- What is included with the AU Evening Guest Pass? Can my guest attend classes?
- How do I arrange to extend my hotel reservation?
- How do I get from the airport to the Mandalay Bay?
- Can I buy a pass for one day?
- What is the cost of parking?
- Who is eligible for an Education AU 3-Day Conference Pass?
- How much does the AU Leadership Forum cost? What is included?
- My employer will be covering my room and taxes for my hotel reservation or extension. How can I set this up?
Autodesk University Registration Team:
888-371-1722 (toll-free in the United States)
Phone: +1 415-446-7717
Fax: +1 415-507-1480
Hours: 6:00 am - 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)