Autodesk University 2010 Conference and Exhibition
Registration Opens in September!
AU 2010 will be here before you know it, so start planning now to attend. Each year, the Autodesk University (AU) User Conference and Exhibition in Las Vegas brings together thousands of Autodesk enthusiasts from around the world to learn, network, and celebrate the power of Autodesk technology and the international AU community.
This year's conference will take place at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas from November 30–December 2, 2010. We know you will find this annual event extremely valuable, and you will have a great time too.
Registration opens September 14, 2010.
As the largest gathering of Autodesk users, developers, and partners, AU creates a unique setting where companies and institutions of all sizes can gain valuable information and learn strategies to help them thrive in today's economy. More reasons to attend AU.
Last Year's Highlights
Wonder what the AU conference is like? Check out these video highlights from AU 2009.
Phone: 1-888-371-1722 (toll-free in the United States) or +1 415-446-7717
FAX: +1 415-507-1480
Hours: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Don't miss this opportunity to put your company in front of the high-level technology buyers attending Autodesk University. It's easy—you choose an all-inclusive package, and we do most of the set up. Learn more.
Exhibit at AU 2010, Las Vegas
Designed for the Worldwide Autodesk Community
- Listen to high-quality presentations about real-world projects and future applications.
- Experience hands-on labs that advance your knowledge of Autodesk tools and techniques.
- Share the professional expertise of the world's top instructors, Autodesk developers, and industry experts.
- Cultivate important business and professional contacts that can benefit your company—and your career.
- Meet with a community of your peers at a live event in a world-class venue.