AU 2012 Platinum Sponsor: Hewlett-Packard
At the HP Booth there will be more exciting technology, more hands-on demos, cool giveaways, and more to learn than ever. So, why not take the 2012 HP Technology Tour?
- New to HP – Learn about the hottest products in the market today, HP’s award-winning new HP Z Workstations, see what makes them just perfect for Autodesk customers. Plus, see the latest HP Designjet Large Format Printers and solutions for Architects and Engineers. You could learn why HP is #1 in these markets.
- HP ePrint and Share might be your thing, or see the very latest in Cloud printing.
- See Windows 8 and HP Tablets working hand in hand with HP Workstations and Large Format Printers, using Revit, AutoCAD and other Autodesk products.
- Drool over the coolest and lightest mobile workstations on the market today, and decide if Virtual Machines and Cloud technology are right for you.
- Touch, Touch and Touch—try our latest touch technology with Autodesk products.
- Moving to the new Autodesk product design suites for 2012? Come by to learn which notebook or desktop workstation is exactly right for you and why. Avoid the pitfalls and get what you need for performance and the future.
- Printer users – The HP Designjet brand is about building the future of printing. Come and check out the latest HP Designjet printers and solutions and learn firsthand how Autodesk users can achieve a technology advantage. Check out our CAD Managers solution area, or our simulation zone, or the latest in visualization.
- Are you upgrading AutoCAD? You can’t afford to miss what we have for you.
HP, the world’s largest technology company, simplifies the technology experience for consumers and businesses with a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure. HP Workstations and Designjet large-format printers are used by architects, engineers, designers and GIS professionals around the world. HP engineers test and certify HP workstations for Autodesk® applications so you can be confident in the HP/Autodesk solution.
- Why not use what Autodesk uses to develop its software – HP Workstations. Find the HP Workstation hardware just right for your favorite Autodesk application at www.hp.com/go/autodesk, then get a great deal today on our specially priced HP Workstation SmartBuys at www.hp.com/go/workstations. These configurations are also available through your favorite HP Workstation Reseller or HP direct sales representative.
- To learn more about the latest HP Designjet printers visit www.hp.com/go/designjet.
Want to learn more about HP and our relationship with Autodesk? Go to HP for Autodesk (www.hp.com/go/autodesk)HP and Autodesk in AEC Brochure (2.6Mb)