About Autodesk University
Autodesk University (AU) offers a year-round learning and networking experience that helps AU members develop professionally and advance their careers. Membership is free.
AU on the Web
The Autodesk University website offers:
- Technical Learning. Select from a large collection of in-depth training classes covering more than 2000 topics on business strategies and processes, forward-thinking technologies, best-practices and tactical approaches using Autodesk products and related software. Thousands of screencasts, class handouts, speaker previews, as well as technical articles. Most classes are available to all AU members. A selection of other classes are available exclusively to AU 2011 Conference attendees and Autodesk subscribers.
- Social Networking. Cultivate and maintain professional relationships throughout the year. Members can use the site to network directly with other AU members and maintain contact with AU speakers. The site also supports links to AU-specific social networking sites on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Blogs. Stay in touch with the latest AU news on the AU BLAUG. Join discussions about Autodesk products or the industry in which Autodesk products play a role on the Blog Network.
- Videos. Watch interviews with AU speakers, Autodesk developers, and other industry experts, and view conference highlights on the AU YouTube channel.
- Autodesk University Conference and Exhibition, Las Vegas. Autodesk University's flagship event is its annual conference and exhibition in Las Vegas where design professionals from around the world attend classes, keynotes, product demonstrations, exhibits and networking events. Attendees can share ideas, work together to solve problems, and form professional relationships that they might not otherwise have. Attendees also get year-round access to over 650 online classes on the Autodesk University website.
- Other Events. Autodesk University has also hosted other events including the Design Computation Symposium, AU Virtual, AU Extension, and the AU Leadership Forum.
Stay Informed about AU
Members automatically receive the AU Quarterly newsletter in March, June, September, and December. Members can also subscribe to the AU BLAUG or sign up to follow AU on Twitter (follow@AutodeskU) to stay on top of the latest AU developments.
AU Member Benefits
- Get access to educational classes, symposiums, keynote presentations, and innovation forums from the AU conference and AU Virtual.
- Receive personalized recommendations of AU classes that match your interests.
- Create a learning path that helps you advance your professional career.
- Submit questions to AU speakers.
- Sign up for the AU BLAUG and add comments to BLAUG postings.
- Receive Autodesk communications, including:
- The AU Quarterly newsletter
- Autodesk University email announcements
- Information about Autodesk products and promotions
- Link up with other AU members via Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.